elkhorn attack boys basketball tryouts for 3rd thru 8th grade bronze level teams have been postponed until the current situation allows. we will provide specific details on the rescheduled tryout dates and times as we progress through this unprecedented situation. We anticipate tryouts in June or early July at this time. Stay tuned for updates over the coming weeks. We will leave registration for boys basketball open through tryouts for anyone that still wants to register!
We have postponed the start of spring flag football as we maneuver through the covid-19 pandemic. we will make a final determination on the season by april 24th. the health and safety of everyone is our #1 priority.
Follow Us On Social Media
CURRENT OPEN REGISTRATIONS FOR ALL PROGRAMS & CAMPS